Rex Healthcare Needs Volunteers at the Rex Hospital Open
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 20, 2013
Contact: Alan Wolf
500+ Volunteers Needed to Execute Premier Web.com Tour Golf Tournament
RALEIGH, N.C. — Rex Healthcare is seeking additional volunteers to be part of the Rex Hospital Open, an official week-long event on the PGA TOUR's Web.com Tour. This year’s tournament at TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, June 16–23, needs more than 500 volunteers to execute. The tournament gives volunteers the opportunity to see some of golf’s top players who missed the cut as well as rising stars.
“Each year the Rex Hospital Open provides exciting opportunities for Triangle residents to get involved with a large-scale golf tournament,” says Carson Gilbert, tournament director of the Rex Hospital Open. “We hope that volunteers will join us in June to welcome players and fans as they compete for a national title on our beautiful course in Raleigh.”
This year’s volunteers will receive:
- One (1) Tournament Logo Shirt
- One (1) Tournament Ball Cap or Visor
- Breakfast and lunch on days that you work
- Tournament Volunteer badge – good all week for free admittance
- Up to six (6) Guest Weekly badges – give to family or friends
- Admittance to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Parking Pass for the volunteer parking lot with frequent shuttles to and from the course.
- One voucher for a free round of golf at TPC Wakefield Plantation (cart fee NOT included) if you work 3 shifts or more
Rex charity golf has raised more than $7 million to support patients, programs and services at Rex Hospital. Funds raised from the 2013 event will benefit Rex Heart & Vascular programs and services.
For more information about how to volunteer at the Rex Hospital Open, visit rexhospitalopen.com or contact Rex Hospital Open Volunteer Coordinator Patty Nogle at (937) 478-0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.