How to Make Informed Choices about Standard Care and Clinical Trials
Presented by the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Rex Cancer Center
Thursday, May 15, 2014
12 – 2 p.m.
Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham/Triangle
201 Harrison Oaks Boulevard
Cary, NC 27513
Rey Garcia, R.N.
Clinical Research Nurse, Rex Cancer Center
Also featuring a patient and health care professional panel.
Come learn about:
- Tips on making the right treatment decisions for you
- Benefits and risks of standard treatments versus clinical trials
- How new blood cancer treatments are developed and approved
- Sorting out the myths versus facts when it comes to clinical trials
- Locating clinical trials right for you
- How the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society can help you
Complimentary lunch will be served. Pre-registration is required.
To register, contact Shanelle Ebanks at (919) 367-4081 or Shanelle.Ebanks@lls.org by May 12.
For more information or for assistance for people with disabilities or grievances, please contact Loreal Massiah at (919) 367-4073.