Massage at Rex
Looking for a massage in Raleigh or the Triangle area? Allow the healing touch of massage to help you improve your overall health and well-being. Our massage services are designed to provide the ultimate relaxation experience, but many also provide additional benefits for an enhanced massage experience. Enjoy deep relaxation and relief from chronic muscle pain and lower your blood pressure at the same time. Rex Wellness Centers offer a variety of in-house massage therapies as well as mobile corporate massage programs that provide services offsite.
First-Time ClientsTo make sure we are able to get started with your appointment on-time, please bring the completed client health history form with you to your appointment.
When You Should Avoid MassageUnfortunately, there are also several reasons to avoid having a massage. If you suffer from any of the following conditions, consult with one of our massage therapists or your physician prior to scheduling an appointment:
- Skin infections
- Acute inflammation
- Severe varicose veins
- Recent surgery
- Untreated high blood pressure
- Blood clots
- Congestive heart failure
- Unhealed wounds
Make an AppointmentTo accommodate your busy schedules our licensed massage therapists are available at a variety of times and locations. Contact the Rex Wellness Center of your choice to schedule an appointment.
Cancellation and Late Policies
- In the event that you must cancel your appointment, we require at least a 24-hour notice.
- To cancel an appointment, please call the center at which your appointment is scheduled.
- Any appointments not canceled in accordance with our policies will result in the participant being charged full price for the service scheduled.
- Appointments canceled by Rex Wellness Centers due to inclement weather will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- If you are late for a scheduled service, your appointment will not be extended to cover your late arrival.