Becoming a member at Rex Wellness Centers is easy. To enroll, complete a membership application and get it signed by a physician (if necessary). Then stop by one of our centers and get started down the road to better health. Before joining, check out the most current information about membership promotions.
Membership CategoriesTo accommodate different schedules and needs, Rex Wellness Centers offer three categories of membership:
- Individual memberships are specifically used for one person only. Cost is $125 to enroll then $52 per month.
- Family memberships are for couples that live in the same household and legal dependents that are living at home. To be considered a couple, the responsible member must provide evidence that the other half of the couple is a continuous partner living in the same household on a permanent basis. Because Rex Wellness Center is designed for adults, only the couple's dependents 18-25 years old are allowed full use of the center. Otherwise, children must be in the child activity area. Cost is $200 to enroll then $89 per month.
- Mid-day memberships entitle one person to full use of the centers Monday - Friday between 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Cost is $100 to enroll then $44 per month.
For more information or to join, call a Rex Wellness Center:
- Rex Wellness Center of Raleigh (919) 784-1371
- Rex Wellness Center of Cary (919) 387-0080
- Rex Wellness Center of Garner (919) 661-6100
- Rex Wellness Center of Wakefield (919) 570-1511
- Rex Wellness Center of Knightdale (919) 747-5360