Instructions for Patients
Hours of OperationThe Rex Pain Management Center is open Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm. One of our physicians is on-call for evenings, weekends and holidays. The office is closed the following holidays: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Preparation for Visits
- Arrive early for your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card or evidence of worker's compensation claim and a picture I.D. with you to each appointment.
- Bring a list of your current medications and allergies to each appointment.
Preparation for ProceduresFollow all special instructions to prepare for your procedure including:
- Do NOT eat solid food for 8 hours before your procedure.
- You may have clear liquids up to 4 hours before your procedure; may take morning medications with sips of water.
- You must have a driver to transport you home.
- If you have been put on antibiotics prior to your procedure, call out office.
- IF YOU ARE ON ANY BLOOD THINNERS OTHER THAN ASPIRIN, CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DISCONTINUATION INSTRUCTIONS.
You will get these special instructions from your doctor or nurse.
Rex Pain Management Center medical records are maintained by the Rex Healthcare Health Information Management Department. If you need copies of your records, call (919) 784-3158.