In addition to treating vein conditions, we offer laser therapy to treat a variety of skin conditions. To find a physician near you, call 919-784-4490.
Conditions We Treat
Some common conditions we treat are:
- Dermatosis Papulois Nigra - Small harmless skin lesions that usually occur on the face. Most common in people with darker skin.
- Dyschromia - Discoloration of the skin
- Freckles - Dark spots caused by deposits of melanin.
- Hyperpigmentation - Dark spots that are seen on the skin. Can have a variety of causes and can occur anywhere on the body.
- Keratosis - Harmless rough skin usually brought on by sun exposure. Can be red, white, yellow or flesh colored.
- Lentigines - Small, harmless dark spots on the skin that look similar to large freckles.
- Melasma - Dark patches of skin discoloration that appear with sun exposure.
- Poikiloderma of Civatte - Skin that appears to be thinner and red with brown discoloration. Most common on the neck, upper chest and sides of the face.
- Skin Tags - Harmless growths that look like a small piece of hanging skin. Can be caused by skin friction.
- Warts - Small, painless growths that are caused by a virus and generally harmless.
- Venous Stasis Dermatitis - Red spots or rash similar in appearance to eczema. Common on shins or other areas of the legs.