Spider and varicose veins may be treated as minor procedures, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t trust your care to an expert.
We are trained to handle any type of vein disease, big or small. To find a physician near you, call 919-784-4490.
Conditions We Treat
Some common conditions we treat are:
- Blood Clots - Can form in small veins close to the skin that can be seen as swelling or redness or in large veins with symptoms of pain, swelling or redness. Can be a very serious condition that requires immediate attention.
- Cherry and Spider Angiomas - Small group of red blood vessels that look like a spider web or red spot. Common on the face.
- Hemangiomas - Benign, red swelling or growth caused by an increased number of blood vessels filled with blood. Usually disappears on its own, but can be treated if it remains through childhood.
- Neovascularization - Small group of red blood vessels that looks like a web or red spot. Common on the face.
- Phlebitis (Thrombophlebitis) - Swelling of a vein caused by a blood clot. Symptoms include redness, swelling, pain and/or warmth to the skin.
- Port Wine Stains - Dark red spot, usually the color of wine, which can vary in size and shape. Most common on the face, neck, scalp, arms and legs.
- Rosacea - Visible small, red blood vessels or redness on the cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, chest, neck, scalp or ears. Sometimes displaying as bumps or pimples on the face. Most common after age 30.
- Spider Veins - Small blue or red veins that look like a web under the skin. Most common on legs, ankles and the face.
- Telangiectasia - Small, red, widened blood vessels near the surface of the skin or mucous membranes. Most common on the nose, cheeks and chin.
- Varicose Veins - Large blue or red, sometimes painful veins that bulge, often looking like a rope under the skin. Most common on legs.
- Venous Lake - Small blue or purple raised but soft spot. Most common on the lips, ears and face. Occur more frequently with age.
Vein Treatments and Services
We offer a variety of treatments utilizing the latest techniques. This means we can create the best treatment plan based on your condition and lifestyle.