Rex Home Care Services
The ability to recover from an illness or disability from the comfort of your own home can play a big part in your recovery. Trust REX Home Care Services to provide a wide range of skilled services in the privacy of your home.
Bringing Quality Healthcare and Exceptional Service into your Home
Skilled services include:
- Physical Therapy: provides exercise programs that assist with pain relief, restore maximum body function, and prevent disability following disease, injury, or loss to part of the body; Physical Therapists will perform safety evaluations of the home.
- Speech Therapy: provides treatment to improve speech and language disorders that are caused by strokes, accidents and other disorders.
- Occupational Therapy: provides tips & exercises that improve and restore functions impaired by illness or injury and to improve ability to perform tasks needed for independent living.
- Nursing: provides education, wound care, medication teaching, disease process management teaching, and infusion services.
Add-on services are available in conjunction with an appropriate skilled service and includes:
- Home Health Aide: provides personal care specific to the patient's needs under the supervision of a nurse or therapist
- Dietician: provides education by a registered dietitian for patients with specialty diets such as diabetes or cardiac heart health diets.
- Medical Social Worker: assists patient or family in gaining access to community resources, educates patient about long term care options and provides financial counseling.
In addition to providing visiting staff seven days a week, members of our skilled nursing staff are on call to answer questions and address your concerns after normal business hours.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm.
Why Choose REX
By continuing your care with REX Home Care Services, you’ll benefit from the experience and expertise of our highly skilled care team. Our team of specialists will work directly with your physician to create a comprehensive care plan tailored to your condition, goals and lifestyle.
REX Home Care Services is a Medicare/Medicaid certified, not-for-profit Home Health Agency.
We are dedicated to hiring highly trained professionals who are committed to providing exceptional care and customer service. All of our staff members have been thoroughly screened and are licensed, insured and bonded. We are also accredited by the Joint Commission, an independent accrediting authority for healthcare organizations. This accreditation ensures that you’ll receive safe, high quality care.
Serving Central North Carolina
REX Home Care Services offers care to patients in Wake County and portions of Johnston, Harnett and Franklin counties.