Request an Appointment
My UNC Chart
If you are already an established patient at UNC REX, you can manage your appointments through My UNC Chart. Sign Up to take advantage of requesting, cancelling, or confirming an appointment online and scheduling directly in selected specialty areas.
Care and Treatment
Find the contact information for the specialty you're looking for by choosing the specialty area within our Care & Treatment A-Z listing. Look for the blue call-out box on the specific specialty page for appointment information.
Are you looking for a primary care physician or support group in your neighborhood?
Use UNC REX free information service HealthNet to receive:
- Information about hundreds of physicians on the UNC REX Healthcare medical staff
- Access to health care services you need at every stage of your life
- Direct information and access to physician practices in Wake County
HealthNet can be accessed Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. at 919-784-4490.
Looking for a Primary Care Provider?
Building a relationship with your primary care provider (PCP) is the strongest foundation for your overall health and wellness.
Your Primary Care Provider:
- Makes sure you are up-to-date on screenings and prevention
- Responds quickly when you are sick
- Works closely with your specialists to manage your care
- Manages most chronic illnesses like high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, heart diseases, arthritis
Search our Find a Doctor website , contact UNC Physicians Network, or call Healthnet at 919-784-4490 to find the right primary care provider for your health needs.