Join Rex Wellness Centers
Becoming a REX Wellness Centers member is easy. First explore our membership options and wellness center locations. When you’re ready to join, complete a Participant Waiver and bring it to one of our centers. There you’ll meet with a wellness coordinator who will get you started on the road to better health.
Be sure to check out our current membership promotions for discounts before you join.
To accommodate different schedules and needs, we offer three categories of membership:
- Individual memberships are for one person only.
- Enrollment: $99; Monthly: $52
- Family Memberships are for two or more members, partners, and/or their legal dependents ages 16-25 that live in the same household. To be considered a family, the responsible member must provide evidence that family members live in the same household on a permanent basis. Dependents ages 18-25 are allowed full use of the facility and dependents ages 16-17 are allowed full use of the facility with written parental consent. We reserve the right to request documentation to support relationship, age or dependent status.
- Enrollment: $149; Monthly: $89 per month covers first two people, $15 per month for each additional dependent
- Mid-day memberships entitle one person to full use of the centers Monday - Friday between 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Enrollment: $89; Monthly: $46
- Corporate Memberships are also available for our corporate clients and their employees. These memberships provide full access to our five Rex Wellness Center locations. Corporate clients may also choose to take advantage of on-site wellness services. For more information, contact Anneke Hill via email or phone at (919) 784-1375.
Tour REX Wellness Centers
A tour is not required, but offers a great opportunity to explore our facilities, amenities and programs prior to joining the Rex Wellness Centers.
A tour is also a great time to meet and ask our knowledgeable staff any questions you may have. Upon completion of the tour, you may stay for a complimentary workout.
To schedule a tour and a complimentary workout, please contact the facility of your choice.
Complete a Participant Waiver
Meet with a Wellness Coordinator
You’ve taken a tour and completed your waiver. Now it’s time to join!
Bring your completed waiver to your preferred REX Wellness Center location. You’ll then meet with a wellness coordinator to complete the remainder of your paperwork.
Enrollment fees and prorated first month’s dues may be collected during this appointment. You should plan for this process to take approximately 30 minutes.
Schedule a Fitness Assessment and Equipment Orientation
Take full advantage of your membership by scheduling a fitness assessment and equipment orientation with one of our nationally accredited instructors.
The fitness assessment will determine your baseline measures and help to determine your fitness goals. The equipment orientation will provide you a basic introduction to our exercise equipment and ensure that you are comfortable on the exercise floor.
These appointments may be scheduled during the enrollment process.