The Healthy Way Program
If you are ready to improve your health habits for good, this program is for you. Our qualified nutrition and fitness experts are with you as you face the challenges associated with making healthy lifestyle changes. Each week you will enjoy our fun, informative classes on a variety of topics that will inspire you to meet your goals. This program is specifically designed to help you implement healthy lifestyle changes without the gimmicks.
- Pre- and post-program bloodwork, fitness assessment and Fitness Profile report.
- 12 comprehensive classes taught by our registered dietitians and wellness instructors.
- Weekly email engagement from registered dietitians.
- Program manual of healthy lifestyle resources.
- Creating change
- Overcoming obstacles
- Recipe/meal exchanges
- Solutions for eating on-the-go
- Meal planning
- Adding physical activity to an already busy life
- Learning all you can from food labels
- Practical approaches to healthy eating
- Food, mind and body connection
- Maximizing metabolism through activity
$179 (current wellness center members and UNC REX co-workers)
How do I Join?
Our Wellness Coordinators will take care of your class registration as well as schedule your pre-program bloodwork (finger-stick) and fitness assessment.
*Wellness center membership is not required to participate in Healthy Way, however membership enrollment fees will be waived for those interested in joining through the duration of the program. Pro-rated monthly dues will apply.
The Healthy Way Program is offered at all five Rex Wellness Center locations. The next Healthy Way class will begin January 2017. Contact the location of your choice to enroll today!
2017 Healthy Way Schedule
March 14- May 30 (Tuesdays) @ 6pm
August 9- October 25 (Wednesdays) @ 6pm
August 14- November 6 (Mondays) [skip 9/4] @ 6pm
August 22- November 7 (Tuesdays) @ 6pm
September 11- December 4 (Mondays) [skip 11/20] @ 6pm
September 18- December 11 (Mondays) [skip 11/20] @ 6pm