Enjoy the ultimate relaxation experience and improve your overall health and well-being with a massage from the Rex Wellness Centers.
Contact one of the Rex Wellness Centers to schedule your appointment with our massage therapists.
If this will be your first appointment with a Rex Wellness Center massage therapist, please be sure to print and fill out the Massage Health History Form.
Benefits of Massage
Think massages are just for relaxation? Think again!
Massages can provide many benefits, including:
- Relief from chronic muscle pain
- Helping to lower blood pressure
- Helping to manage stress, anxiety and depression
- Improved sleep
- Lessened migraine pain
- Helping to boost your immune system
When to Avoid Massage
While massages are usually beneficial, there are several reasons to avoid having a massage.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, consult with one of our massage therapists or your physician prior to scheduling an appointment:
- Skin infections
- Acute inflammation
- Severe varicose veins
- Recent surgery
- Untreated high blood pressure
- Blood clots
- Congestive heart failure
- Unhealed wounds
Types of Massage
The Rex Wellness Centers offer several types of massage designed to help you experience the ultimate in relaxation and stress relief.
- Swedish - Take a deep breath and experience a massage that is both relaxing and invigorating. This technique improves circulation and helps loosen muscles for deeper massage while also promoting good health and well-being.
- Deep Tissue - Through a series of slow, specific movements, your problem areas will experience relief from muscle pain. This therapeutic technique also provides deeper massage to release trigger points and smooth tension in underlying muscles.
- Trigger Point - This technique irons out tense areas and leaves you feeling renewed and refreshed. It’s perfect if you prefer a deeper massage and want to focus on specific points of your body.
- 30-minute single session: $40
- One-hour single session: $65
- 90-minute single session: $80
- 3-session package: $186
- 6-session package: $360
- 12-session package: $696
- 30-minute single session: $50
- One-hour single session: $80
- 90- minute single session: $100
Cancellation and Late Policies
- A 24-hour advance notice is required for appointment cancellations
- To cancel an appointment, please call the center at which your appointment is scheduled.
- Any appointments not canceled in accordance with our policies will result in the participant being charged full price for the service scheduled.
- Appointments canceled by Rex Wellness Centers due to inclement weather will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- If you are late for a scheduled service, your appointment will not be extended to cover your late arrival.
Treat your employees to a massage at work. Our massage therapists can come to your business and provide relaxing chair massages. Cost is $75 per hour, per therapist.
Contact your preferred Rex Wellness Centers location and book a massage therapist for your next wellness fair or employee appreciation.