Rex Express Care of Cary
Dr. Henry Jefferson
Dr. Tara Wood
Rex Express Care of Cary provides Rex-quality care for unexpected illnesses and minor accidents. Our urgent care services provide an alternative to the emergency room setting without a long wait.
- Fast, convenient urgent care attention when you need it
- Convenient Cary location on the Rex Healthcare of Cary campus
- Insurance filed
- Open seven days a week
- Payment by cash, check or credit card
For added convenience, Rex Hospital operates X-ray and laboratory services on our Cary campus, should you need them in addition to your express care visit.
- Treatment of common illnesses and conditions including colds, the flu, coughs, allergies, mild asthma, sore throats, earaches, skin conditions, allergic reactions, sinus infections, pink eye and minor eye infections, minor cuts, urinary tract infections, back pain and minor abdominal complaints
- On-site Radiology and Laboratory services (provided by Rex Hospital)
A Rex Express Care physician is always on duty. Nurse practitioners working under the direction of the urgent care physician are also available to see patients. All of our staff members are pleased to care for you.
We work diligently to maintain high standards and we welcome your comments and suggestions. Please let us know how we may better serve you by calling our clinical practice manager, Arisa Fulmer at 919-387-3156.
What to Bring
Please bring all medications with you when coming to any of our Rex Express Care Centers.
We accept payment by cash, check or credit card. If you have insurance, your co-pay is due at the time of the visit. We accept most major insurance providers; however, it is recommended that you call your insurance provider before your visit to verify coverage.
Hours of Operation
Open seven days a week from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Holiday hours are from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
Closed Christmas Day.
Rex Healthcare of Cary
1515 S.W. Cary Parkway, Suite 130
Cary, NC 27511
Directions to Rex Express Care of Cary
Reopen tomorrow @ 9 am