Community Partnerships - Mammography
Rex Mammography Services collaborates with several partners throughout our 11 county radius to providing routine screening mammograms to medically underserved women at no cost. Rex provides screening mammograms through our Certificate Program or at reduce rates to the provider to ensure qualified patients are not responsible for any fee associated with the mammogram.
Rex hosts two focus groups a year called "Closing the Loop", inviting our partners to discuss topics of interest amongst our communities. These meetings have lead Rex Mammography Services to make several changes in our current Certificate program and processes for funding , registration and protocols. We have increased Certificate funding to include surgical referrals, lowered the age criteria for clinical findings, offering this service at other Rex locations and educated several programs on Rex Chairty Care which is and Rex Cancer Center which is crucial for uninsured women during their treatment process. As a result of our partnerships, many lives have been saved.
We are grateful for these partnerships:
- Piedmont Health Services
- Rex Surgical Specialists
- Franklin County Volunteers in Medicine Clinic
- Educate Our Women
- Wake County BCCCP
- First Choice Community Health Centers
- YWCA of the Greater Triangle Area
- Alliance Medical Ministries
- St Bernadette Catholic Church
- Harnett County Health Department
- Sherry Arnold Graham Foundation
- Lee County Enrichment Center
- Harvest Family Medical Center
- Wilson Community Health Center
- Community Health Coalition
- Commwell Health Center
- St Raphael's Catholic Church
- Pretty in Pink Foundation
Please refer to Forms and Resources for a list of contacts and program criteria information.