Personal training programs at Rex Wellness Centers involve consistent one-on-one training with a personal trainer designed to help you reach your fitness goals safely, with optimal results. Our personal trainers can help you increase your energy level, improve your eating habits, build muscle strength and improve muscle tone. They also evaluate your current level of fitness, observe and assess your movement patterns and create a customized program for you. A variety of personal training packages and pricing options are available.
There are numerous benefits to participating in a personal training program:
- Increased motivation during and after workout
- More calories burned during exercise
- On-going education
- Structured appointments
- Fitness assessments every eight to 12 weeks
- Personalized coaching to meet goals
Aquatic Personal Training
Aquatic personal training offers a customized and comprehensive water-based program designed to help you reach both short- and long-term goals. This type of training can be beneficial to athletes who are interested in cross-training or to someone needing post-rehabilitative exercise or lower-impact training.
Our Highly Trained Staff
It is important to choose the right personal training program, but it's equally important to have a skilled trainer that understands your individual needs. At Rex Wellness Centers, all of our personal trainers:
- Have a four-year degree in exercise science and/or are certified by nationally recognized organizations
- Receive ongoing education and training
- Utilize state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure your safety, workout variety and the results you want