Rex Surgery Center of Raleigh - Main Campus
At Rex Healthcare, you will receive advanced and compassionate surgical care. We are dedicated to excellence. That's why more patients choose Rex Healthcare for surgery than any other hospital in the area.
Rex Surgery Center of Raleigh combines the latest in technological excellence with the experience and expertise of highly skilled surgical teams. The centerpiece of the facility is the Condor Control System, a surgical command center that enables medical staff to control the entire setting of the operating room. The surgery center also features immediate access to diagnostic images, test results and the latest in computer and flat screen technology.
Other advancements in our operating rooms include:
- Picture-in-picture (PIP) technology
- Touch panel ability and telestration (a device that allows an operator to draw a freehand sketch over a video image)
- Cameras mounted on the operating room walls, allowing a central command nursing station to view all activities in operating rooms
- Cameras built into the surgery lights to give physicians and staff a variety of views of a procedure
- Real-time viewing for radiology and pathology, allowing pathologists to look at margins instantly and give surgeons immediate feedback via built-in microphones
These are just some of the many features adapted for medical advancement to benefit patients choosing to have surgery at Rex.
Rex Surgery Center of Raleigh
4420 Lake Boone Trail
Raleigh, NC 27607