Mission, Vision, Values
At UNC REX Healthcare, we value our patients, co-workers and community. Our Mission, Vision and Values reflect every aspect of who we are and how we care for our community and each other.
For more than 120 years, UNC REX has met the health care needs of our community by providing services throughout Wake County, including multiple facilities located in Apex, Cary, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Wakefield, and Raleigh. As a leader in the health care industry, we are consistently raising the bar throughout UNC REX Healthcare. We look forward to extending our mission of providing the best in health services through compassionate care and leading-edge technology, both inside and beyond the walls of the hospital, to build and sustain a healthy community.
Inspiring hope, improving health and healing communities
Leading the transformation of health care, one person at a time
Patients and Families First
- Ensuring excellence in patient safety, quality and accountability
- Achieving top performance in every outcome for our patients
- Collaborating with patients, physicians, co-workers and the UNC Health Care system to being health and wellness to our community
- Honoring respect, diversity and trust
- Caring and compassion for each other and our patients
- Treating our patients, visitors and co-workers like family
- Creating a stronger community through passion, dedication and a commitment to caring for all
- Reaching underserved populations
- Developing new ideas and ways of doing our work
- Growing knowledge, expertise and learning