FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Rex Healthcare Physicians Named to list of The Best Doctors in America® 2014
RALEIGH, N.C. – Nine physicians affiliated with Rex Healthcare have been named to the latest list of The Best Doctors In America®. The 2014 list features some of the nation's most respected specialists and primary - care physicians, and includes more than 45,000 doctors in over 40 specialties and 400 subspecialties.
This list is compiled annually by a team of researchers that gathers insight from tens of thousands of leading specialists all over the country, meaning the doctors named to the list have been selected by their peers as the best of the best. Doctors cannot pay to be included in the Best Doctors database and are not compensated for their input.
Here are the Rex affiliated doctors named to the database, listed in alphabetical order:
- Benjamin Atkeson , North Carolina Heart & Vascular
- Jeffrey M. Crane, Rex Cancer Center, Rex Hematology and Oncology Associates
- Leroy George "Pete" Hoffman, Rex Cancer Center, Rex/UNC Radiation Oncology
- R. Lee Jobe, North Carolina Heart & Vascular
- Susan Moore, Rex Cancer Center, Rex Hematology Oncology Associates
- Maria Patricia Rivera, Rex Pulmonary Specialists
- Bradley K. Vaughn, Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic
- Robert Wehbie, Rex Cancer Center, Rex Hematology Oncology Associates
- Seth M. Weinreb, Rex Surgical Specialists
- James P. Zidar, North Carolina Heart & Vascular
For more information about The Best Doctors In America® list, visit bestdoctors.com.
About Best Doctors, Inc.
Best Doctors works with the best five percent of doctors, ranked by impartial peer review, to help people get the right diagnosis and right treatment. The company’s innovative, peer-to-peer consultation service offers a convenient new way for physicians to collaborate with other physicians to ensure patients receive the best care. The global health solutions company, which has grown to over 30 million members worldwide, uses state-of-the-art technology capabilities to deliver improved health outcomes while reducing costs. Gallup® has audited and certified Best Doctors' database of physicians, and its companion Best Doctors in America® List, as using the highest industry standards survey methodology and processes. Founded in 1989 by Harvard Medical School physicians, Best Doctors seamlessly integrates its trusted health services with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 employers, insurers and other groups in every major region of the world. The company also designs and implements international insurance programs that help people be sure they get the right health solutions.