Rex Healthcare Physicians Included on list of The Best Doctors in America® 2014
RALEIGH, N.C. – Ten physicians affiliated with Rex Healthcare have been named to the latest list of The Best Doctors In America®, which was featured in Business North Carolina magazine. The 2014 list features some of the nation’s most respected specialists and primary-care physicians and includes more than 45,000 doctors in over 40 specialties and 400 sub-specialties.
The list is compiled by a team of researchers that gather insight from tens of thousands of leading specialists all over the country, meaning the doctors named to the list have been selected by their peers as the best of the best. Doctors cannot pay to be included in the Best Doctors database and are not compensated for their input.
“We’re proud of the excellent care provided by all physicians that are part of Rex and UNC Health Care,” said Rex interim president Steve Burriss. “Our patients and their families benefit from the compassionate care and clinical expertise, and have made Rex a destination for a wide range of medical treatment and services.”
The Rex-affiliated doctors named to the database are included below in alphabetical order:
• Benjamin Atkeson, North Carolina Heart & Vascular
• Jeffrey M. Crane, Rex UNC Cancer Care
• Leroy G. Hoffman Jr., Rex UNC Cancer Care
• R. Lee Jobe, North Carolina Heart & Vascular
• Alan D. Kritz, Rex UNC Cancer Care
• Susan Moore, Rex UNC Cancer Care
• Robert Wehbie, Rex UNC Cancer Care
• Seth M. Weinreb, Rex Surgical Specialists
• Mark Yoffe, Rex UNC Cancer Care
• James P. Zidar, North Carolina Heart & Vascular
For more information about The Best Doctors In America® list, visit www.bestdoctors.com.