Digestive health issues can greatly impact quality of life. That's why at UNC REX, we offer a wide range of care for patients with digestive health issues. Our expert physicians and clinical teams offer diagnostic tests, regular screenings, treatment and other resources to help patients through treatment and into recovery.
Digestive Health Experts
Our specialists work together to offer the entire continuum of care for patients. Gastroenterologists, surgeons, oncologists, and other clinicians work with you and your primary care provider to ensure you receive the care you need.
Conditions We Treat
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Heartburn, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Celiac disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), like Crohn’s disease
Services We Offer
REX Digestive Health offers complete GI care, including:
- Complete gastrointestinal cancer care
- Diagnosis, treatment, and symptom management for digestive health conditions like liver disease and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) management
Your GI doctor may recommend one or more tests to find the cause of your symptoms. We offer:
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasounds including upper endoscopy (EDG)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Video capsule endoscopy
With several convenient locations across the Triangle, REX Digestive Healthcare offers over 30 years of expert GI care with leading research and technology to benefit patients.
If you need an endoscopic procedure, like a colonoscopy, your doctor will perform it at a Raleigh Endoscopy Center partner location in Raleigh or Cary.