When considering an orthopedic procedure, you want to choose a team of specialists with the skills and state-of-the-art resources to provide you with the best possible experience and care available. At UNC REX Healthcare, our nationally recognized orthopedic program excels in a wide range of orthopedic services.
Joint-Replacement Classes Cancelled
As of March 13, 2020 all REX Joint Replacement Classes are cancelled until further notice. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the following guides for more information:
Orthopedic Services We Offer
UNC REX Healthcare offers a wide range of orthopedic procedures including:
Working Together for You
Our collaborative approach to care means when you choose a doctor at UNC REX Healthcare, you benefit from the expertise and experience of the entire orthopedic team, which includes:
You'll find immediate support from every member of the team, and they'll stay with you long after your procedure to provide expert follow-up care.
Nationally Recognized Orthopedic Care
As an orthopedic patient at UNC REX Healthcare you'll receive exceptional care. You can feel confident that you’re receiving the best care available because:
- The UNC REX Healthcare Hip and Knee Replacement Program is officially certified by The Joint Commission.
- UNC REX Hospital received a high performing score in both knee replacement and hip replacement in the 2018 U.S. News & World Report Hospitals Ranking.
- Becker's Hospital Review included the UNC REX Hospital in its 2013 list of 100 Hospitals with Great orthopedic Programs.
- UNC REX Hospital has been named a Top 100 Hospital in Orthopedic Excellence by HCIA four our quality of care, efficiency of operations, and continuously high level of performance.
- The Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) for providing the highest quality of care to patients.
Facilities and Services
Take advantage of dedicated resources and specialized services for orthopedic patients at UNC REX, including:
Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center
The Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center is the largest, most modern outpatient orthopedic facility in Eastern North Carolina. The Center houses four operating rooms and two procedure rooms, all equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
A joint venture between UNC REX and the Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, the largest and oldest orthopedic practice in Wake County, the Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center provides thousands of patients throughout the Triangle and surrounding areas with easy access to high-quality, cost effective orthopedic services.
UNC REX Health Talk: Preventing Sports Injuries