Urgent Care or Emergency Room
Get the right type of treatment for your illness or injury. Learn which care setting may be the best choice for you.
Choose a REX Express Care walk-in clinic when you need quick care for minor illnesses and injuries and your primary care provider isn’t available. Our clinics are open evenings, weekends, and most holidays—so you can get care when you need it.
What Services Does Urgent Care Offer?
Visit us for diagnosis and treatment of non-life-threatening conditions, including:
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Bug bites and stings
- Colds, fever or flu
- Eye irritation, including pink eye
- Migraine headaches
- Mild asthma
- Minor accidents and falls
- Minor burns and lacerations
- Minor broken bones (fingers, toes)
- Moderate back problems
- Skin rashes and infections, including eczema and Athlete’s foot
- Sprains and strains
- Throat problems, like sore throat and strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections
Call 911 or visit your closest emergency room when you are experiencing a severe illness or injury, or your life is in danger. Emergency services are available 24/7.
When To Get Emergency Care
Get emergency medical care if you a loved one experiences:
- Heart attack
- Severe chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Broken bones that are visible through the skin
- Convulsions, seizures or loss of consciousness
- Fever in a newborn (less than 3 months old)
- Heavy, uncontrollable bleeding
- Knife wounds or gunshot wounds
- Moderate to severe burns
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Severe abdominal pain
- Serious head, neck or back injury
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
When Should I Use Urgent Care vs. the Emergency Room?
Use ER visits for true emergencies, such as chest pain and severe injuries.
For minor injuries and illnesses, you’ll get faster, more cost-efficient care if choose urgent care. Trust that our urgent care team will transfer you to a hospital emergency room if you need a higher level of care.