New Graduate Nursing Program
Next program start date: July 12 and July 26, 2021
Graduates with less than six months of nursing experience may apply for opportunities in the following clinical areas: Med/Surg, Women’s and Children's, Critical Care, Intermediate Care, Emergency Services and Surgical Services.
General Program Overview
- 12 week orientation with 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Continue specialty learning by achieving 6, 9, and 12 month milestones
- Gain mentor support throughout the year
- Participate in standard residency continuing education
- Participate in ongoing support group discussions
- Positions available year-round
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be a new graduate nurse with less than six months nursing experience
- Have a cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher (preferred not required)
- Successfully pass NCLEX prior to the program start date
Apply online here – January 11, 2021 – February 11, 2021
Only 1 application will need to be submitted to requisition #2582. You will be asked to pick a top 3 for consideration. More than 3 will not be considered.
Areas taking new grads: L&D, Post/Ante Partum, Float Pool, Emergency Dept, 3 East -Short Stay, 3 West -General Medicine, 4 East - Pulmonary/Nephrology, 4 West-Medical Surgical Intermediate Care, 5 East - Oncology, 6 East - Surgical Short Stay, 5 West- Neuro, 6 West - Ortho, 7 East - Peds/ Bariatrics/Thoracic, 7 West - General Surgery, MSICU, Neuro ICU, 4HV - CICU, 5HV - CSICU, 6HV - Stepdown, 7HV - Cardic Med, 8HV-Med Cardio, Periop, OR.