New Graduate Nursing Program
***This is for August 2021 -December 2021 New Graduate Nurses***
Next program start date: Now – February 2022, the New Graduate Nurse Program will offer varied start dates based on graduation and NCLEX dates.
Graduates with less than six months of nursing experience may apply for opportunities in the following clinical areas: Med/Surg, Women’s and Children's, Critical Care, Intermediate Care, Emergency Services and Surgical Services.
General Program Overview
- 12 week orientation with 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Continue specialty learning by achieving 6, 9, and 12 month milestones
- Gain mentor support throughout the year
- Participate in standard residency continuing education
- Participate in ongoing support group discussions
- Positions available year-round
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be a new graduate nurse with less than six months nursing experience
- Have a cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher (preferred not required)
- Successfully pass NCLEX prior to the program start date
Apply online here – NOW – January 2022
Only 1 application will need to be submitted to requisition #8338. You will be asked to pick a top 2 for consideration. More than 2 will not be considered.
Areas taking new grads: L&D, Post/Ante Partum, Newborn Nursery, Float Pool, Emergency Dept, 3 East -Short Stay, 3 West -General Medicine, 4 East - Pulmonary/Nephrology, 4 West- Intermediate & Acute Care,5 East - Oncology, 6 East - Surgical Short Stay, 5 West- Neuro, 6 West - Ortho, 7 East - Peds/ Bariatrics, 7 West - General Surgery, MSICU, Neuro ICU, 4HV - CICU, 5HV - CSICU, 6HV - Stepdown, 7HV - Cardic Med, 8HV-Med Cardio, Periop, OR.