Applications will be coordinated through our internal job posting system. The timeline for the 2020-2021 Fellowship Application Cycle is as follows:
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019 – Fellowship Posting open for applications
- Monday, September 16, 2019 @ 11:59 pm EST – Application Deadline
Note: Applications submitted after 11:59 pm EST will not be considered
- Late September 2019 – Phone interviews
- Early October 2019 – Onsite interviews
- Mid-October 2019 – Candidates notified
Click here to apply.
Please be sure to carefully review your application before submitting. If you have applied for positions with UNC Health Care in the past, be sure to update your profile information.
You can use this posting link to apply for all three of the available fellowship locations at UNC Health Care. You only need to apply once, however, make note of the requirements listed below if you plan to apply for more than one site.
Apply for the fellowship through the posting at the link provided. Please provide the following items as attachments to your online application.
- Graduate school transcript
- Three recommendation letters – at least one academic and one professional.
These letters should address the applicant’s administrative and/or management experience as well as academic qualifications. The letters can be addressed to the Fellowship Selection Committee.
- Personal Statement – Introduce yourself in a one-page personal statement regarding what you hope to achieve from a fellowship at one of our sites and what draws you to that particular site.
Please note: Applicants applying to more than one of the UNC Health Care fellowship programs must submit a separate personal statement for each of the fellowship sites they are applying to.
If you have questions about the application process, please email Administrative.Fellow@unchealth.unc.edu.