Eligibility and Application Process
To be eligbile, candidates must have credentials in one of the following areas:
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- Masters in Public Health
- Masters in Healthcare Administration
- Masters in Business Administration
- Or any other comparable degree with some professional experience in health care
The specific application instructions and deadlines will be available in Summer 2019.
Applicants should be prepared to provide the following:
- Official Transcript from the first year of graduate school (the transcript must be an official graduate transcript, uploaded under “Transcripts”)
- A statement of goals and objectives addressing the following questions (1 page limit):
- Why did you choose health care management as your career?
- What makes UNC REX Healthcare the ideal place for you?
- What makes you an ideal candidate for the UNC REX Healthcare Administrative Fellowship?
4. Three recommendation letters – at least one academic and one professional.
- These letters should address the applicant’s administrative and/or management experience as well as academic qualifications. These letters can be addressed to the Fellowship Selection Committee.
- All letters of recommendation must be on original letterhead, signed by the person providing the recommendation, and uploaded under “Reference Letters”.
If you have any questions about the application requirements or process, please do not hesitate to reach out via email to our Current Administrative Fellow.