Eligibility and Application Process
To be eligbile, candidates must have credentials in one of the following areas:
- Masters in Health Services Administration
- Masters in Public Health
- Masters in Healthcare Administration
- Masters in Business Administration
- Or any other comparable degree with some professional experience in health care
As a member of the National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF) UNC REX will be participating in the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS). NAFCAS is a simplified and streamlined application process for candidates interested in applying to administrative fellowships. The 2018-2019 NAFCAS application cycle is NOW OPEN.
Applicants must submit the following items via NCAF:
- Official Transcript from the first year of graduate school (the transcript must be an official graduate transcript, uploaded under “Transcripts”)
- A statement of goals and objectives addressing the following questions (1 page limit):
- Why did you choose health care management as your career?
- What makes UNC REX Healthcare the ideal place for you?
- What makes you an ideal candidate for the UNC REX Healthcare Administrative Fellowship?
4. Three recommendation letters – at least one academic and one professional.
- These letters should address the applicant’s administrative and/or management experience as well as academic qualifications. These letters can be addressed to the Fellowship Selection Committee.
- All letters of recommendation must be on original letterhead, signed by the person providing the recommendation, and uploaded under “Reference Letters”.
If you have any questions about the application requirements or process, please do not hesitate to reach out via email to our Current Administrative Fellow.