Published on October 02, 2017
Total time: approx. 50 minutes
- 1 head cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 minced or chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Core the cabbage and then cut into ~1 inch thick slices, keeping cut forms together in a steak/slice. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage slices and top with garlic. Season cabbage with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, after 20 minutes flip carefully