Published on March 18, 2019
Cheese Filled Pastry
Yield 16 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury Giant Biscuit dough (home style)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ pound feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbl sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, feta and parsley.
- Cut each biscuit into half and roll each half into a ball.
- Flatten the balls in to round discs.
- Place one teaspoon of the filling in the middle of each piece of dough.
- Wrap the ends of the dough around the filling and form into balls.
- Place the dough balls seam side down on a greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake about 17 minutes until golden brown. Let cool and serve.
Nutrition Information using light cream cheese and reduced fat feta:
126 calories 7g fat 4g protein 350mg sodium ~13g carbohydrate