Yields 8 servings
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 10 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 10 oz white chocolate, melted
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 300-degrees.
- Place flour tortillas on the oven rack and bake about 25 minutes, until they are crispy.
- Turn off oven but leave them in there until ready to use
- Melt dark and white chocolate in separate containers.
- Place 1 Tbl melted dark chocolate on a tortilla and use a pastry brush to spread it all over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cranberries, pumpkin seeds & almonds and drizzle with 1 Tbl white chocolate.
- Let cool. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Nutrition information- note some tortillas are 12g carb per tortilla, others are 25g carb- check the label as total carbs, fat, sodium and calories vary:
~250 calories 11g fat 47-59g carbohydrate ~3g protein ~200mg salt