Published on August 23, 2018
- 4 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 250 degrees
- Beat egg whites in a plastic bowl with electric mixer.
- Add sugar one tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla and continue to beat for 5 min or so.
- Empty the dough into a big freezer bag.
- Cut one corner of the freezer bag so you can pipe the dough on a grease cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours until they are firm.
- Can be stored in an air tied bag for couple of days.
Yield: 35 cookies