We want your visit to be as pleasant as possible. If you are a new patient, we ask that you download and complete the forms included in this section and bring them to your visit.
Also, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment in order to allow adequate time for the registration process.
Although we will strive to see you as close to your appointment time as possible, please understand that our cardiologists do have emergencies from time to time that could cause a delay. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• New Patient Forms
• Patient Rights English
• Derechos del paciente (Español)
• Participating Managed Care Plans
• Sample Appointment No Show Letter
• General Consent for Treatment English
• Consentimiento general para el tratamiento (Español)
• Release of PHI to Family/Friends
• Release of Information North Carolina Heart and Vascular
To receive a copy of your medical records, please complete the Medical Records Release form and fax, mail or bring it to the office where you had your most recent appointment.
Health insurance is filed as a courtesy by our staff. View the listing of insurance plans that are currently in network. If you have billing questions, please call 1-800-594-8624.
View our Frequently Asked Questions