We want your visit to be as pleasant as possible. If you are a new patient, we ask that you download and complete the forms included in this section and bring them to your visit.
Also, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment in order to allow adequate time for the registration process.
Although we will strive to see you as close to your appointment time as possible, please understand that our cardiologists do have emergencies from time to time that could cause a delay. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• New Patient Forms
• Patient Rights (English)
• Derechos del paciente (Español)
• General Consent for Treatment (English)
• Consentimiento general para el tratamiento (Español)
• Release of PHI to Family/Friends
To receive a copy of your medical records, please complete the Patient Request for Access to Protected Health Information form below.
• Patient Request for Access to Protected Health Information (English)
• Solicitud del paciente de acceso a la información médica protegida (Español)
For all other medical record requests, please complete the Authorization to Use or Disclose Protected Health Information form below.
• Authorization to Use or Disclose Protected Health Information (English)
• Autorización para usar o divulgar información médica protegida (Español)
Once completed, you may fax or mail to the locations at the top of the form, or you may drop it off at any one of our 17 convenient NC Heart & Vascular locations.
*Fees may apply to patients requesting records for their own personal use.
Health insurance is filed as a courtesy by our staff. View the listing of insurance plans that are currently in network. If you have billing questions, please call 1-800-594-8624.
View our Frequently Asked Questions