Network Development and Physician Relations
Our team of experienced health care professionals serves the needs of community providers and hospitals across Wake County and eastern North Carolina. We are your single point of contact for questions about patient care at any of our healthcare facilities and services.
Our experienced team is able to provide the following services:
- Help community providers learn more about our services
- Assist with questions concerning referrals, access and communication related to your patients
- Provide enrollment, training and technical assistance with UNC CareLink — our read only-version of Epic@UNC to access shared patient records and to manage online referrals. Learn more about UNC CareLink.
- Share information about special CME conferences and continuing education opportunities
- Offer information about UNC Health Alliance, a clinically integrated network for population health management
- Develop clinical programs with a focus on collaboration with community providers and helping patients receive their care closer to home
Meet Our Team
Christy Houser, UNC CareLink Project Manager
Christy assists community health care providers and staff with UNC CareLink enrollment, training, updates and technical assistance.
Janice Boeck, Network Development Specialist
Janice supports community providers and referral coordinators in Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina and Holly Springs. She leads physician outreach for specialists in hematology and oncology, radiation oncology, thoracic surgery, pulmonary, neurosurgery and spine to referring providers across Wake County and eastern North Carolina.
Susan Newman, Network Development Specialist
Susan provides support to community providers in Cary, Morrisville and Raleigh. She leads physician outreach for cardiology, cardiac surgery and vascular surgery to community providers across Wake, Wilson, Johnston, Lenoir, Sampson and Wayne counties.
Kim Recser, Physician Liaison
Kim supports community physician practices in Garner, Knightdale and Raleigh. She leads physician outreach for otolaryngology and surgical specialties to community providers in Wake, Johnston and Wilson counties.
Matthew Lebold, Project Coordinator
Matthew manages program operations, event coordination, data analytics, outreach logistics and customer support.
Jeff Sprink, Physician Liaison
Jeff supports community providers in Raleigh, North Raleigh, Wake Forest and Wakefield. He leads physician outreach for cardiology and gastroenterology to community providers across Wake County and eastern North Carolina.
Bonnie Little, System Director, Network Development and Physician Relations
Bonnie leads the network development and physician relations program for UNC REX Healthcare, Johnston UNC Health, Nash UNC Healthcare and UNC Physicians Network.