This Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. This information may include demographic and credit card information.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than with your consent or as necessary to fulfill your request, to provide a product or service to you, as required by law, or to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. Additionally, we have partnered with a PCI-compliant vendor to ensure your information is stored in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you have concerns about this policy, you should contact us at (919) 784-1372 or at the following address: REX Wellness Center, 1400 Timber Drive East, Garner, NC 27529.
The REX Wellness Centers will refund at least ninety percent (90%) of the pro rata cost of any unused services, within thirty (30) days after the refund is requested, if:
- The member is unable to use the Centers’ facilities due to death or disability;
- The member relocates more than eight (8) miles from his or her present location and more than thirty (30) miles from a Center; or
- The Center relocates more than eight (8) miles from its present location, or the services provided by the Center are totally unavailable due to catastrophic events.