Our personal training programs are designed to help you reach your fitness goals safely through personalized, one-on-one training with our nationally accredited personal trainers.
Benefits of Personal Training
Our personal trainers can help you increase your energy level, improve your eating habits, build muscle and improve muscle tone.
The benefits of a personal training program include:
- Increased motivation during and after your workout
- More calories burned during exercise
- On-going education
- Structured appointments
- Fitness assessments every eight to 12 weeks
- Personalized coaching to meet your goals
Types of Personal Training
We offer a variety of personal training programs to best fit your schedule and needs.
- Aquatic - Offers a customized and comprehensive water-based program. This type of training can be beneficial to athletes who are interested in cross-training or someone needing post-rehabilitative exercise or lower-impact training.
- Group - Small group personal training allows you to work with a trainer and split the cost with your group
- Individual - Offers a customized program that allows you to work one-on-one with a trainer to reach your fitness goals.
- Jumpstart - Available to first time clients only, Jumpstart includes three one-hour sessions with a personal trainer designed to assist you in updating your current exercise program
REP - REX Exercise Prescription
If you are ready to improve your exercise habits and reach your exercise goals, this eight week program is for you. Our nationally accredited personal trainers will design a personalized program and work with you one‐on‐one for four weeks. Your trainer will follow up on your progress in week six and week eight to make sure you are still on track with your fitness goals.
Included in the program are:
- Pre- and post-program blood work, fitness assessment and Fitness profile report.
- Six 30-minute one-on-one personal training sessions with a certified personal trainer.
- Access to FREE nutrition education session provided by registered dietitian.
- Follow-up support from personal trainer 2 weeks and 4 weeks post program.
Cost: $220 (current wellness center members and UNC REX Co-Workers*)
*Wellness Center membership is require to participate in the REP program.
Move it to Lose it and Weight Warriors
Studies show that participants who start a weight loss journey with a group of like-minded individuals are more likely to meet and keep the pounds off! The program is for people who are willing to dedicate 11 weeks to the process.
Included in the program are:
- Pre- and post-assessment
- Four 1-hour group training classes
- One personal training session
- And much more!
Cost: $160 (currently offered at the Rex Wellness Center in Garner and the Rex Wellness Center of Wakefield)
For more information, contact Jennifer Foggiano in Garner or Beth Casey in Wakefield.
Highly Trained Staff
It’s important to choose the right personal training program, but it’s equally important to have a skilled personal trainer who understands your individual needs.
At the REX Wellness Centers, all of our personal trainers:
- Have a four-year degree in exercise science and/or are certified by nationally recognized organizations
- Receive ongoing education and training
- Utilize state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure your safety, workout variety and the results you want
Check out all of our personal trainers for Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Wakefield and Knightdale!
All personal training packages include a fitness evaluation, program design, program implementation and follow-up.
- 30-minute single session: $40
- 30-minute 6-session package: $220
- 30-minute 12-session package: $419
- 30-minute Jumpstart (3-session package): $115
- One-hour single session: $60
- One-hour 6-session package: $312
- One-hour 12-session package: $576
- One-hour single session with partner: $38 per person
- One-hour 6-session package with partner: $222 per person
- One-hour Jumpstart: $165
- 30-minute single session: $52
- One-hour single session: $72