Our personal training programs are designed to help you reach your fitness goals safely through personalized, one-on-one training with our nationally accredited personal trainers.
Benefits of Personal Training
Our personal trainers can help you increase your energy level, improve your eating habits, build muscle and improve muscle tone.
The benefits of a personal training program include:
- Increased motivation during and after your workout
- More calories burned during exercise
- On-going education
- Structured appointments
- Fitness assessments every eight to 12 weeks
- Personalized coaching to meet your goals
Types of Personal Training
We offer a variety of personal training programs to best fit your schedule and needs.
- Athletic Testing with Time Trials - Perfect for the tri-athlete in training! Receive specialty athletic testing with time trials. Three time trial types available: swimming, biking or running. Available at REX Wellness Center of Wakefield only.
- Aquatic - Offers a customized and comprehensive water-based program. This type of training can be beneficial to athletes who are interested in cross-training or someone needing post-rehabilitative exercise or lower-impact training.
- Group - Small group personal training allows you to work with a trainer and split the cost with your group
- Individual - Offers a customized program that allows you to work one-on-one with a trainer to reach your fitness goals.
- Jumpstart - Available to first time clients only, Jumpstart includes three one-hour sessions with a personal trainer designed to assist you in updating your current exercise program
Highly Trained Staff
It’s important to choose the right personal training program, but it’s equally important to have a skilled personal trainer who understands your individual needs.
At the REX Wellness Centers, all of our personal trainers:
- Have a four-year degree in exercise science and/or are certified by nationally recognized organizations
- Receive ongoing education and training
- Utilize state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure your safety, workout variety and the results you want
All personal training packages include a fitness evaluation, program design, program implementation and follow-up. Packages that are six sessions or greater also include a functional movement screening.
- 30-minute single session: $35
- 30-minute 6-session package: $198
- 30-minute 12-session package: $384
- One-hour single session: $55
- One-hour 6-session package: $276
- One-hour 12-session package: $516
- One-hour single session with partner: $38 per person
- One-hour 6-session package with partner: $222 per person
- Jumpstart: $140
- 30-minute single session: $45
- One-hour single session: $65
Athletic Testing with Time Trials
- Athletic test and one-time trial: $50
- Athletic test and three-time trials: $75
- Athletic test and three-time trials plus a personalized training plan: $125